Tuesday 26 March 2013

Fruit and Veg Carving


I can hardly remember last week. A combination of night shoots and slightly crazy hours I suppose. However, I can't forget that we did get up to some fancy fruit and veg carving. We had to dress our set on PhoneShop3 for an evening event and rather than just flowers and canapes, Mo took it to a whole new level. We attempted our 'Danny Boyle Vision' as per the script. God knows what our Director actually thought: probably that we are all bonkers. Anyway, this involved the entire art department, clad with black bin bags, sitting and carving melons into swans or peacocks, daikon radishes into birds and carrots into daffodils until the early hours of Thursday morning in Sutton. I certainly cannot complain that my job is boring can I? And I can say I've learnt a new, albeit not that useful, skill.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me a message